Sep 14, 2016

Stitched with Cheer!

Hello my crafty peeps!
Are you getting in the mood for Christmas yet? I know Halloween hasn’t arrived yet but I am ready to start making Christmas projects. 
Today I want to show you this awesome Christmas card kit from Stampin’ Up. It comes with almost all of the supplies to make 18 cute Christmas cards. All you need in addition are a couple of ink pads, the Stitched with Cheer stamp set, adhesive and scissors. This kit will give you the jump on your holiday cards and  who knows you might want another to really get the jump on your Christmas cards...



Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...