Sep 26, 2016

Gentle Peace Christmas

Hello my crafty peeps!

Have you checked out the clearance rack lately?  There are some nice stamp sets available... such as the Gentle Peace Photopolymer Stamp Set, perfect for those Christmas cards you need to make.
This beautiful Christmas set will work well with Copics or other Alchol markers for a gorgeous stained glass look.

You can purchase this set in my online store HERE!
It is available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
View ALL of the CLEARANCE RACK items HERE.

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...