Sep 6, 2016

Make Someone’s Day


Hello my crafty peeps!

It’s often the little things in life that can make a big difference in someone’s day. A handmade card is one of those simple things that can mean the world to the person who receives it.
With World Card Making Day coming up on October 1st, plan to celebrate by making and sending a handmade card to someone in your life who you know could use the boost (which is anyone, really!). You’ll feel just as good sending it as your friend will feel when they find it in their mailbox. 

#WCMD2016 #worldcardmakingday


For those in the neighborhood please come and check out some of the new holiday products from Stampin Up!, do a quick make and take using the new products and take home a new catalogue!

I will have snacks and music to go with the theme and every guest will get a chance at the door prize! 

Fee is only $5 a person to cover the basic supplies and if you bring a friend then you and your friend will get to pick a card from my bucket of handmade cards for each of you!

RSVP is recommended so I know how many to expect and to ensure I have enough supplies. 


October 1, 2016 from 11:30 am till 3 pm 

Celebrate the creativity of handmade cards and the personal connection that they create between friends and family, its also a great time to Kick off (and get a head start on) the holiday card-making season.

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...