Sep 19, 2016

Cheers! Cheerful Tags

Hello my crafty peeps!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday!  I am having a great day, working on craft fair items and now running off to the dentist for a cleaning (not so much fun)
Today I have a video from Stampin Up to share with you. This one is showing off the Cheerful Tags framelits and matching stamp set. 
These two paired together will help you make some great and unique Christmas gifts. The tags set and our new giant cello bags work perfectly with bottles of wine or other bottles to create that perfect gift for almost everyone on your list. So, take a couple minutes to watch the video and start making your Christmas wish list for what you want to get to make your gift giving easier.

Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...