Mar 17, 2016

March Paper Pumpkin, Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up!  Just posted the March Paper Pumpkin Kit! Oh My Goodness. it's so cute.  Check it out!
 

 I am loving mine!

This is what Stampin' Up! told us about next months kit:

It's a big month for us! It's our third birthday and we just shipped our ONE MILLIONTH kit! To celebrate, the April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a bonus stamp set called All about Everything. 
We're keeping the art a surprise, but we know you'll love EVERYTHING about it! This is just our little way of saying thank you to our amazing subscribers. Subscribe by April 10 to get in on the fun!

Check out the video from Sara Douglas:
Not signed up yet? Paper Pumpkin is on sale! 
(Less than 2 weeks to take advantage of this sale) 

3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $74.85, Now, $69  
Save $5 on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!


12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $275.40  
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!  


This offer will end on March 31, 2016 at 11:50 PM (MT). Click HERE to sign up for Paper Pumpkin.  

Weekly Deals good through Monday, March 21st.




If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...