Mar 3, 2016

2014-2016 In Colors will be retiring!

Hello my crafty peeps!

Soon the 2014-2016 In Colors will be retiring! If you don't have refills for your ink pads - get them now.Trust me when I say they will sell out fast!  (I missed out one year)

Also be sure to get card stock, markers and other coordinating products before they are gone forever.

I have a workshop order going in on Tuesday March 15th, if you want to add something.






If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...