Mar 18, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Storage

Hello my crafty peeps, happy Friday!

This week I finally put all my Paper Pumpkin stamps into a 8x8 binder with the Project Life pages. The stamps fit perfectly into the slots, all I have left to do is cut some cardstock to slip behind each set for easier viewing.  I found a spot on my desk for it and now its on hand any time I need to make a quick card.

My friend Deanne gave me the idea and then I saw that other demo's had posted about it too.

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I saw someone else do that as well using a small binder and page protectors from Staples - which I quickly ran out to buy - now I just need to assemble :)

    ReplyDelete

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...