Mar 6, 2016

Rose Wonder ...

Hello my crafty peeps!

Todays card is for a friends birthday and I thought I would try my Rose Wonder stamp set for the first time.  I heat embossed in clear on Shimmery White cardstock and then water coloured in Tempting Turquise and Wild Wasabi.  Once dried I applied Wink of Stella to the rose. Hope you can see the shimmer on the close up.




Hope you like it.

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do!

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...