Mar 24, 2016

Garden in Bloom - Friends and Flowers

Hello my crafty peeps!

Hope you are enjoying this lovely Thursday.  I quickly played with the Garden in Bloom stamp set the other day and tried really hard to remember the ones I saw on Pinterest and liked so much.  I must say this is not one of my better cards, but it did only take 5 minutes or so to make.

I sometimes like winging it and seeing what turns up on my card....



Hope you like it, I'm sure my girlfriend will be happy to receive in the mail.  She is driving cross country to Mexico to visit the grandparents, for her kids spring break. What a wild ride that will be 4 kids aged 3 to 16 in a vehicle for that long of a time.  But what memories are they making, wish I was there.

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...