Aug 7, 2015

A-well-a, everybody's heard about the bear. Bear, bear, bear, b-bear'sthe word!

Hi my crafty peeps!

Happy Friday! 
Love this title it is a twist on the song "Surfin' Bird" by the Trashmen, loved that song when I was little, I would put the LP on my little mini player and sing along! 

I am back today with another Stampin' Up! Holiday Sneak peek, this time it's Thankful Forest Friends stamp.

I stamped the image on Vanilla card stock and added little accents.
I die cut the image using the banner framelits from Stampin' Up! then I used some Burlap ribbon, tiny leaves and Rhinestones to decorate the image panel. I adhered the whole image on some SU! dsp and mounted it on a Soft Suede card base.


Check back tomorrow for another sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...