Aug 9, 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Hi my crafty peeps!

I have been back from Vegas for a week and ready to cardmake!  Today I am making a card that is Clean and Simple.  This is the first time I am using the "Awesomely Artistic" stamp set and I just love it. 

For my card base I used Blackberry Bliss and the new thick Whisper white card stock and stamped the images with Blackberry Bliss, Macroon Mint and Tip Top Taupe ink pads.

I then cut the sentiment using the Project life framelits and adhered it to the card with Dimensionals. Then I added some thread and rhinestones (bling) and voila all done.  I really like how it turned out! 


Stay tuned, for more eye candy coming up soon over the next 2 weeks.
(I am learning all the new vocabulary that other SU Demos use hee hee)

Hugs, Karen
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...