Aug 1, 2015

NEW Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog is coming!

There’s nothing like flipping through a real copy of the catalog.

I had seen the catalog online in the demonstrators website but a friend of mine had been to convention and brought me back a catalog!!! How nice is that, now every day I flip through it and my wish list is getting bigger by the day, not sure how I will stop myself from buying it all!

The catalog is loaded with many more products for Halloween, Fall, Christmas and Winter holidays.  I personally LOVE Fall, all the new DSP and a few of the stamps are just itchin to jump into my cart!

One thing I do like that is in the Stampin' Up! catalog is the new Whisper White Thick A4 card stock in 270gsm great addition to the Stampin' Up! card stock range. You can now make white card bases that stand up!


If you would like to receive your very own hard copy; please email me.  

Deanne and I will hold a Christmas stamp a stack class, hopefully in September.  
This, is such a great way to get a head start on your holiday cards.

Make sure you check out the Holiday Mini Catalog available September 1st!

Hugs, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...