Aug 6, 2015

Spot of tea, anyone ...

Hello my crafty peeps!

Today I am making a few cards with my July Paper Pumpkin "Thanks a Latte".

I must admit I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived.  As you may know I LOVE anything tea related being of British decent and all....



But also with the quality of this months Paper Pumpkin.  I had joined back in 2013 but soon stopped 3 months in as I found them to simple and more or less just stickers, BUT, a friend asked me to try them again and YES Stampin' Up! has tried to make them better and more universal/global.

A little birdie who went to convention told me I will really love August and Septembers Paper Pumpkin.  If you haven't tried it, you should it is a great way to whip up a bunch of cards or even a get together with friends for an evening of cardmaking...

Even better, first time subscribers receive 50% off their first 2 months


Join the Pumpkin club today!

Hugs, Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...