Aug 20, 2015

With Sympathy

Hi my crafty peeps!

Happy Wednesday!  I am sorry I didn't post anything over the last few days, I feel like I have been making this same excuse again and again (you are probably sick of hearing it too). So, I have decided I will not say I am sorry for dissapearing and really to be honest  I am not that sorry. I have been trying to spend more time with my husband, friends and improving my overall health and truth to be told they are my main priority right now. 

By the time I decide and actually make a card days have gone by or it's too late to write a post. Now, I have a nice stack of cards I need to take pictures of and share with you. I am also in the process of trying to set up a space to take decent photos of my cards, haven't quite grasped it yet.

Anyways, today I have a Sympathy card to share using the "Thoughts and Prayers" stamp set. 

I will try to be back tomorrow with another creation for you!

Hugs, Karen
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...