Mar 8, 2023

The Little Venice Bookshop by Rebecca Raisin

Hello my friends,

Today I am reviewing the "The Little Venice Bookshop” by Rebecca Raisin. I really enjoyed, it was so refreshing and heartfelt.

When Luna loses her beloved mother, she’s bereft: her mother was her only family, and without her Luna feels rootless. Then the chance discovery of a collection of letters in her mother’s belongings sends her on an unexpected journey.

Following a clue in the letters, Luna packs her bags and heads to Venice, to a gorgeous but faded bookshop overlooking the canals, hoping to uncover the truth about her mother’s mysterious past.

Will Luna find the answers she’s looking for – and finally find the place she belongs?
I absolutely loved this book! I found myself engrossed in story, after losing her mother Luna embarks on a journey to discover who her father was. Who wouldn’t want an escape to Venice for few months, but what we wish for is not always what we find, but sometimes we find something even better.  

I found the story to be more about finding your way in the world, family, friendship and yes love.   I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves books and wants a feel good read.

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from Harlequin and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!

I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow book lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Who Knew Too Much by Krista Davis

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "The Dog Who Knew Too Much” the 6th instalment in the "Paws and Claws” Mystery series ...