Mar 27, 2023

Little Shop of Murders: A Cozy Mystery Anthology

Hello my cozy friends, 

Today I am reviewing “ Little Shop of Murders: A Cozy Mystery Anthology” by 15 amazing authors.  Some authors are new to me and others are old friends.  A terrific collection of varying stories involving small towns and the businesses that make up the community.   These are all very quick reads .


Book shops, boutiques and small businesses are the lifeblood of small towns but what secrets lie behind those pretty display windows and in the alleyways behind these charming streets?
Step inside for a personal retail experience like no other!

‘The Little Shop of Murders’ collects together fifteen superb cozy mysteries written by some of the finest authors in the genre.

All author and publisher profits from the sale of this book go to children’s charities, helping those most in need.

Don’t Toy with Me by Diane Kelly
I really liked the story and Ciara and Nick. Nick Claus owner of Timeless Toys suddenly finds his rent envelope missing from the safe, who could have taken it ….

A Man With No Imagination by Millie Ravensworth
A message in a quilt …. Izzy and Penny King decipher a message on an old quilt that was thrown in a skip. You can go on more adventures with them in the Cozy Craft Mystery series.

I would recommend this Anthology to all my friends that enjoy cozy mysteries.  I am looking forward to the next one that comes out!


I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the publisher.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...