Mar 1, 2021

Murder by Page One by Olivia Matthews

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing "Murder by Page One” the first instalment in A Peach Coast Library Mystery series by Olivia Matthews set in the small town of Peach Coast, Georgia. What a great start to a new series!
If you love Hallmark mystery movies, you’ll love this cozy mystery with humor, romance, and a librarian amateur sleuth.

Marvey’s a librarian from Brooklyn who makes book-themed jewelry as a hobby, looks after her cranky cat, and supports events for readers and authors. She’s still adjusting to quirky small-town life in Georgia—and that’s before she discovers a dead body in a bookstore.

When her new best friend becomes a suspect, Marvey develops a new hobby: solving a murder mystery. With her talents for research, her knowledge gleaned from crime novels, and a whole lot of determination, she pursues the truth. But even as she gets closer to it, could she be facing a deadly plot twist?

This first in series cozy mystery includes a free Hallmark original recipe for Classic Peach Cobbler.


I really enjoyed this story, and meeting Marvey, Spence and Jolene as well as the rest of the library staff. I love Phoenix her grey tabby cat who hasn’t quite adjusted to the move from New York to Georgia.

The mystery is interesting, well plotted, and a few twists. Overall this was an entertaining, fun easy read.

I recommend this book to all my cozy lover friends. I am looking forward to future books in this series.

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from Hallmark Publishing and NetGalley.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...