Mar 9, 2021

A Sprinkle of Sabotage by Fiona Leitch

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing "A Sprinkle of Sabotage” the 3rd instalment in The Nosey Parker Cozy Mystery series by Fiona Leitch.  


A film company is coming to the Cornish village of Penstowan, and the whole village turn up to be cast as extras, even Jodie ‘Nosey’ Parker. Determined to join in with the fun and ignore any dramas, Jodie is going to make the most of this time with her mum and daughter and of the potential to see their name in lights… or really small writing on the credits page.

But right on cue, the company’s caterer is sabotaged and Jodie must step up. As other small accidents begin to happen, it becomes clear that the filming is being sabotaged. With actors behaving out of character and the house literally being brought down, breaking a leg is the least of their worries.

Can Jodie save the day once again, or will it be their final curtain call?

The third book in the Jodie ‘Nosey’ Parker cosy mystery series. Can be read as a standalone. A humorous cosy mystery with a British female sleuth in a small village. Includes one of Jodie's Tried and Tested Recipes! Written in British English. Mild profanity and peril.

I love visiting Cornwall and the village of Penstowan along with Jodie, Daisy, Tony and Nathan.  This go around a film company has come to town and needs extras so everyone applies, but this start to go wrong little accidents which set off Jodies spidey sense... 

Plus things come to a head with respect to Nathan and Tony and Jodies true feelings... I won’t say anything else as I don’t want to spoil it for anyone. 

The mystery was really interesting, well plotted, and had just enough twists to keep you engrossed and wanting to know what happens next.   I really hope there will be a book 4 coming out soon, as I can’t get enough of this series.

I recommend this book to all my cozy lover friends.

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from Harper Collins UK.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Please join the conversation and comment below.  Have you read… If so what did you think/like

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...