Jul 31, 2020

The 5-Minute Bible Study for Women: Mornings in God's Word

Hello my friends , 

Today I am reviewing The 5-Minute Bible Study for Women: Mornings in God's Word by Annie Tipton. 

 Do you find it hard to make time for Bible study?
 
You intend to do it, but before you know it, another week has passed and you haven’t picked up God’s Word. This book provides simple tools for you to open the Bible in the morning and dig into God's Word—even if you only have five minutes!


 Minutes 1–2: Read a few verses pulled from a lengthier passage. If time allows, read the full passage listed for you in each Bible study.

Minute 3: Understand. Ponder thoughtful questions designed to help you apply the verses from the Bible to your own life. Consider these throughout your day as well.

Minute 4: Apply. Read a brief devotional based on the scripture you read. Think about what you are learning and how you can apply the scriptural truths to your own life.

Minute 5: Pray. A prayer starter will help you to begin a time of conversation with God.

The 5-Minute Bible Study for Women: Mornings in God's Word will help you establish the discipline of consistent study of scripture. You will find that even five minutes focused on scripture and prayer has the power to make a huge difference in your day. Soon you will be making time for more!


I didn’t grow up in church like a lot of my friends, and I often wondered how they came about bible studying or even doing daily devotion.

The layout for this book was very easy for me to follow. Each day you have your Key Verse which is the Bible reading then a section that breaks down the meaning called Understand. Next there is Apply which illustrates how you can apply the lesson to your own life, finally closing it ends with the section called Pray which is a guided prayer.

Overall I enjoyed this.
I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the Publisher and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...