Jul 16, 2020

Road Trip

Hi my friends,

Today I’m not reviewing a book but sharing some photos of Lindi's and my road trip to Vernon BC
At first Lindi was uncertain, but she had her thunder jacket on and soon settled in for the ride.  We drove straight to Field BC where we went for a short walk ... it’s very beautiful there
Then we went on to Golden BC and made another quick stop.
But Lindi really perked up when we got to Sicamous BC and she saw the lake!
Last stop was grandmas house, and boy was she excited ...

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...