May 31, 2020

Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly

Buried in a Bog Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had started this series at the end, rather than the beginning. With that said I think the series should be read in order but they can be read as standalone.

Buried in a Bog is the first instalment in Sheila Connolly's “A County Cork Mystery“ series. I have read a few in the Museum series but I must say this is my favorite. 

This instalment is more than a mystery--it's the story of a young woman from Boston USA whose dealing with the loss of her grandmother and finding her way as well as a story of a small village in Ireland where she goes because that was her grandmother's last wish. It's a story of past and present relationships, generations, and family. I think the author did a good job of setting the stage for this series as we have the back story with respect to Maura and now we can enjoy the Ireland along with her.

I highly recommend this series to all my mystery loving friends 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...