May 16, 2020

All She Wrote By Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “All She Wrote” the third instalment in the Mail Carrier Mystery Series by Tonya Kappes. I loved returning to Sugar Creek Gap Kentucky and visiting Bernadette, the Front Porch Ladies and we can’t forget Buster and Rowena.



All She Wrote by Tonya Kappes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One quote in book I resonated with was when iris and Bernadette say “We can be just two old biddies together.” Iris winked at me. “Promise?” I knew Iris and I would always be together no matter what. Through thick and thin. (My BFF and I are always saying this )

I enjoyed this instalment so much, Tonya Kappes has done it again writing another wonderful story with characters I love and want to get to know better. I love that Bernadette aka Bernie is in her 50’s I can relate to her, and I want to learn to knit at the Social Knitwork with her. Hell I want to rent the house next to Bernie and hang out with them!

I always know that if I need to escape for a little while that I can pick up one of Tonya’s books and be transported into a town with people I want as neighbors and friends. The stories are well written, filled with humour and a little thing called murder. 

There were just enough suspects, twists and turns to keep me guessing and not wanting to put the book down! I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves cozy mysteries.

I’m looking forward to book four “Return to Sender” releasing in June, there’s so much more I want to know...



I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 
View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...