Apr 22, 2019

Review: Little Bear Wants to Grow

Little Bear Wants to Grow Little Bear Wants to Grow by Judith Koppens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am sure my 2 year old niece and even my 7 year old nephew will love this book. It is an adorable book for toddlers! It is about a little bear who wants to grow big, and then learns he will grow only a little each day. Who wouldnt want a hug a day and grow too! I think little ones would really enjoy this book, and the illustrations are fabulous. I highly recommend for all toddlers and have in fact purchased for my niece.

I received a review copy of this ebook from Clavis Publishing and NetGalley. All opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...