Apr 26, 2019

All things that glitter.........

Hello my crafty friends,

I hope you are all having a great day! It's a bit colder today... snow in forecast for
Calgary and it seemed like Spring was really here ... *sigh*

I have challenged myself into to doing 5 cards a week for the month of May. I thought this was a very reasonable goal, a card doesn't take too long to make, and I can use the multitude of cards hopefully... so... here I go!

You can ask anyone who knows me I love my glitter and a bit of bling! Well in card making that rule definitely applies, there is so many types of bling to choose from (it is so much cheaper than diamonds!) glitter cardstock, glitter pens (Wink of Stella) , actual glitter, rhinestones, glitter embossing powder... and the list goes on!


Well, in response to a less than sparkling day, I've chosen the bling theme to brighten my day and hopefully yours!

So here is the start to my blinggy cards for today. (I had to stop and take Lindi to the vet as she had a rash and I was worried)  

I will show finished card when I get back from Vegas!
I used Wink of Stella clear glitter brush on select spots and Glossy Accents (you can't see it very well in the picture) 



I hope you like!!

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow crafty friends. 

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...