Apr 27, 2019

Review: Bath Bombs & Beyond

Bath Bombs & Beyond Bath Bombs & Beyond by Violet Patton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the Bathhouse Row Mysteries and has all the makings of a good cozy mystery series. I like cozies that have a them like crafting, and had not read one that takes place in a Bath Shop!
Who would believe Patti’s slight concussion gave her the ability to communicate with the dead?
Nobody, especially not her fussbudget partner Sandy. Who is the dead person she can see? Fanny Doyle, that’s who, a chatty Technicolor ghost who was once Al Capone’s seamstress. Why has Fanny hung around the empty shop waiting so long? She has a big problem and now that Patti can, see and talk to her, she wants help solving the mystery. With all the shop’s opening weekend bad luck has the Row’s competition put a hex on the newest soap shop on Central Avenue? A cabaret singer has been found dead in her bathtub while soaking with one of Patti’s bath bombs! Now the real fun begins as Patti, along with Fanny’s help, tries to solve the mystery, as well as save the Bathhouse Row Soapery!

There are lots of humorous moments, funny characters, and enough twists and turns to keep you guessing whodunit until the end. Unfortunately, there were misspellings and editorial errors which is the only reason why I gave it the 4 stars.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...