Apr 11, 2019

Rain Boot Planter Card

Hello my crafty friends,

I was walking Lindi and got caught in a downpour which is now wet snowish rain. 


While drying off I was browsing on You-tube and saw Nicole Sphor's video of the rain boots which fit in with todays Spring rain here in Calgary.  Please go to her website to check out full details as well as tons more great inspiration!

Make sure you subscribe to her channel and hit the notification bell, so you don’t miss any of her new videos → https://tinyurl.com/y8afs73q

Simon Says Stamp April 2019 Card Kit (Rainboot Planter Card)



I just love Nichol's blog and videos I have gotten so much inspiration from her especially on storage, I am still in process of organizing and setting up the room since moving it back upstairs.

Her links:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

More crafty posts to follow shortly, now that things are getting back to normal.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow crafty friends.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...