- Heat Gun
- Versamark or Ranger Emboss It
- Heat and Stick powder or Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder
- Glitter, flocking, sand, or colored sand (you choose)
- 2 Snappy Plastic Craft Trays, folded piece of paper or coffee filters work fine
- chipboard or cardstock
- Stamp image with VersaMark or Ranger Emboss It.
- Apply Heat & Stick powder to the inked image. Shake off excess powder onto the tray and funnel it back into its container.
- Heat image with the heat tool just until powder turns to liquid. Do not overheat.
- Pour glitter onto the inked image, making sure that the image is coated completely.
- Shake off excess glitter as described in Step 2. It also makes cleanup a snap!
- Heat again briefly to set.