Nov 21, 2018

Karen's Ramblings

Hello my crafty peeps!

I really must apologize that my posts are so sporadic, it has been a rough year but hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel!  


I wish I crafted as much as I think about doing it!  Do you ever find that, especially now with Pinterest!  


I had never even really heard of or used Pinterest until I went on disability in June 2013, can you believe that! 

My friends would mention Pinterest boards etc. and I would just shake my head, and now here I am the one addicted.  Check out my Pinterest here



We have been going through a slight cold spell in November we have snow and temps in the minus 10's hopefully this will be the last of it for a bit.  Me and cold do not mix a nice 23c is good! I could live with that year round.

Would love to hear how you handle the cold and snow?

Hugs,





3 comments:

  1. Following you on Pinterest now, I'm toturnthepage. And I daydream about retiring to NOLA, when it gets too cold. I'm getting tired of the Lake effect rain and Lake effect snow, I think the Sun hates my city. lol...hope the travelling goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops..I'm renstar24.... I use toturnthepage for all my other SMs..lol

      Delete

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...