Nov 8, 2018

Merging Life revisited

Hello friends,

As some of you may know I had 3 blogs at one time one for cards, one for Multiple Sclerosis and then one for Essential Oils.  I am in process of merging them as it's hard enough to get up most days let alone write for 3 blogs.  With this said I created This and That with Karen and Lindi 




In 2018 I had hoped to write more about all things that interest me not just cards and with that said it did not happen ...

It is almost 2019 and all I have done is a few posts and recycled ones from years ago.  But I am hoping 2019 will be the year i do some writing and crafting again.  I am hoping to spread my wings and do some book reviews as well.

I hope to encourage people to take care of each other, perform random acts of kindness and let others with chronic illness know that life will and CAN go on.

Hoping you will stick around for the journey.




Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...