May 8, 2015

Tea and Crafting - Sheltering Tree

Hello my crafty peeps!

Had a great time today with my mum and Brenda for my weekly Tea and Crafting make & take.  I planned 2 cards ahead of time that we could watercolour and one with only stamping involved.

All set for the afternoon!  We started with the water colouring using the Lovely as a Tree stamp set, watercolour paper, Soft Suede CS,  as well as a splash of Old Olive CS .  



We had a really fun time, weather was perfect to have the sliding door open.  Great conversation to boot!

The second card was made using the Sheltering Tree stamp set, love this set as great for all seasons and occasions.  For this one are card base was Old Olive, and we used the natural White CS for front and inside.


Sorry not the best photos as my hand always seems to shimmy, I must start using my camera more often instead of iPad or iPhone.

Hope you enjoyed today's post, and any comments are greatly appreciated.

Hugs, Karen






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...