May 30, 2015

New 2015 Catalog Survival Kit and Bookmark

Hello my crafty peeps!

This is my 2nd year for the New Catalog Release and 1st Survival Kit!  I really like how it turned out but unfortunately the catalogue was mailed directly to my customers, so I will have to mail the survival kits to them or hand out when they come for a class. 


Such great ideas floating around and I hope every year I am better prepared with fun little items for my awesome customers/friends. 

The bookmark idea came from Christa.  What a great way to showcase the new In Color colors as well as giving my customers a reminder of me whenever they see it.  On the back I added a Stamp with Karen label, with my Stampin' Up! website address and phone number.  Thank you Christa for the great idea! 

Each of my customers who have pre-ordered a 2015-16 Idea Book and Catalog will receive a bookmark to keep their place in their new catalog!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...