May 6, 2015

Sneak Peak of the New In Colors from Stampin' Up!

Hello my crafty friends!

I thought you'd like to see the upcoming 2015 - 2017 In Colors!




I think I like the Tip Top Taupe best and will include in my pre-order..  
You will notice some other goodies in the picture that are NEW products:  
  • 2015-2017 In Color Dotted Lace Trim Ribbon
  • 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
  • 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents
  • Bold Butterfly Stamp set and matching Framelits
Do you want to get your catalog early?  

As a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! we are able to start pre-ordering as of yesterday, I must get crackin' and place my order.  But did you know ...

If you sign up to be a demonstrator during the month of May you can choose any of the items on the pre-order list in your kit?  Yippee!  Choose $155 in brand new 'Sneak Peak' products for the cost of $125 plus tax. Shipping is free!  What a awesome deal!  Go here to read about joining.  I'd love to have you in my "Pretty in P-Ink"  aka "Pink Ladies" Group!  

Starting today, when you purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin' Up! you can select from the same Sneak Peek Pre-Order products that demonstrators get and also receive a case of the new Catalogs.
You'll find the selection of Sneak Peek products to choose from while completing the Online Application.   
I would love to hear what you think of the new colours and anything else you might of come across with respect to new product in the comments below!
Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...