May 18, 2015

Happy Long Weekend Monday!

Hello my crafty peeps!

Don't let the Monday blues rain on your parade!  Sorry I havent posted in a week or more been visiting with my Mum for the last 2 weeks.

I thought it was about time I used some of my older stamps that just seem to stay in my drawer and the new Stampin' Up! "Sprinkles of Life" stamp set... Love them but just haven't got around to using them.

I might mix and match a few things from other companies as I am a hoarder have just LOVE to shop for craft supplies!!

Card I experimented with for Tea and Crafting class...... Yes I made a boo boo the sentiment did not come out right.  I was trying to make a rainy day card and did not turn out exactly like I wanted but still cute.  I was going to use the sentiment "Whatever the weather, things will come together". But I think I sold the stamp earlier.



Hugs, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...