Dec 10, 2014

Stampin Up Saleabration party

Hi Everyone!


Would any of you peeps want to host a party, can be in home or at my home or even just online,  I need to have at least 2 booking the weeks of January 6th – 31st .


There are great Sale-A-Bration benefits for hosts!   Also for every $60 spent pick a free item out of the  Sale-a-Bration catalog (Available January 6th, 2015)


Another great opportunity is to JOIN ME!!! Check this out....during Sale-a-Bration there are awesome deals but if you join me you will not only get to get the benefits of becoming a demonstrator but you can get all your items as part of your starter kit. 



Message me for more details or head over to my website and join me today!!!!!!!

Hugs Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...