This is my lovely uncle Jon, more of a brother as we are only 9 months apart. So very proud and wish him all the best in his new adventure.
Manchester joins Castanet - Kelowna News - Castanet.net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Poison Pen Murders by Dee MacDonald
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "The Poison Pen Murders” the 5th instalment in An Ally McKinley Mystery series by Dee Ma...
-
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing A Very Novel Murder by Ellie Alexander the 1st instalment in the " Novel Detectives ...
-
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing “ Some Like it Fudgy” book 15 in the Candy-Coated Mystery series by Nancy Coco. I really lov...
-
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Murder at the Scottish Games” the 7th instalment in the Scottish Shire Mystery series by T...
No comments:
Post a Comment