Dec 29, 2014

Craftroom Organization

Seriously so in love with Nikk's craftroom, there is so many different stations, I think I need to tell hubby we need to move to a house with a big bonus room, like hers. Lol She has lots of good info, she does not do the same crafts as me but wonderful ideas.  I will need to borrow my friends Label machine, either that or get one of my own 


I started this a few weeks ago but never published, I have since then dismantled my room again, seem to do this every month.  Hubby was nice and bought me a 8 cube shelving unit and a desktop organization spinner, still not happy with layout and wish I could have some of the Stampnstorage units but until I move to the USA it wont be happening.  But in the meantime I am happy that hubby lets me take over 3 rooms in the house with all my stash.


Well room is still in disaray so no cardmaking today, but if we get energized I just might be able to make a birthday card for brother-in-law and nephew.

Have a great day!
Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...