Dec 30, 2014

Colour Combos!

Have you ever wanted to begin a project, but became bewildered due to the colour choices? 
It happens to me ALL the time!

Its frustrating- because there are SO many gorgeous Stampin' Up! colours to choose from! (Oh! its a hard life!! LOL)

Besides going on Pinterest and seeing all the great colour combinations out there, Stampin' Up! has a great tool to help you called Colour Coach


A combo I saw on Ink It Up with Jessica that I liked was this nice soft winter color combo




What is your favorite colour combo?
Leave me a comment or post a picture on my Facebook page "Stamp with Karen"

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...