Dec 10, 2014

What's my Name?

Happy Wednesday my crafty friends!

Have you ever struggled with your blog/FB page/company name, that is where I find myself today. For some reason I just cannot decide what to call myself, I have been going back and forth with Handmade Creations by Karen and Stamp with Karen neither one really grabs me nor feels right.

I had others in mind but have already been taken and for the life of me I cannot come up with one I like or really reflects me. I love stamping, am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, love tea and cats.

What are your thoughts or suggestions.

Hugs, Karen


1 comment:

  1. Well I have come up with Friendship, Tea and Stampin....
    As my friends will atest I am always saying do you want to come over for a cup of tea and crafting. I thought it might be appropriate but one thinks to long and I need my name in it others think its fab! What do you think

    ReplyDelete

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...