Aug 20, 2024

Happy Days Ahead in the Cornish Village By Sarah Hope

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing "Happy Days Ahead in the Cornish Village" by Sarah Hope book 4 in the Cornish Village series.  What can I say other than I enjoyed it and read in one day.  I liked going back to Wagging Tails Dog Home and catching up with everyone but this time from Megan’s perspective. 

Personally I would love to escape to a small Cornish village by the sea and a dog rescue…
Escape to the Cornish seaside in the BRAND NEW instalment in Sarah's Hope's gorgeous series - guaranteed to make your day brighter! 

Life begins outside your comfort zone…

Book-keeper Megan has always lived life by a set of very rigid rules, but with impending divorce papers on the horizon, she throws herself into a new challenge.

She finds solace and purpose in her volunteer work at a dogs’ home but with finances tight, and soon-to-be ex-husband Lyle controlling her purse strings, she might have to trade the work for something more permanent.

But spending her time in the fresh countryside air, Megan discovers a glimmer of hope for a new beginning, finding strength, love, and the promise of a brighter tomorrow – and maybe, even possibly, a new romance.

A cosy and heartwarming romance set in the beautiful Cornish countryside, perfect for fans of Sarah Bennett, Jo Bartlett and Phillipa Ashley

It had everything you could want in a story friendship, love, sense of community and second chances.

I found the characters to be well developed, and multi-dimensional. There were multiple sub-plots like Megan’s ex and the fate of  the returned rescue dog Cindy, plus a few other stories to keep you engaged and interested in the outcome. 

I will definitely read other books by this author.
I requested and received an advance reader copy of this book from Boldwood Books and Netgalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas at the Little Paris Hotel By Rebecca Raisin

Hello my friends, Today I am reviewing the "Christmas at the Little Paris Hotel” by Rebecca Raisin. I really enjoyed, it was so refresh...