Aug 7, 2024

A Christmas Murder by Mary Grand

Hello my cozy friends, 

Today I am reviewing “A Christmas Murder” by Mary Grand the 3rd instalment in the "The Isle of Wight Killings" series.  I enjoyed this book it’s a fun mystery.  I will definitely read this author again.

I thoroughly enjoyed this intriguing mystery set in a beautiful location with deliciously menacing undercurrents.' Frances Evesham 


Susan didn’t plan on being an amateur sleuth and, after two successful investigations, she’s looking forward to a quiet Christmas. So, when local businesswoman Meera is in desperate need of help, Susan agrees rather reluctantly.

The task should be easy enough. The infamous press mogul Duncan Fern is coming back to the Isle of Wight, the scene of his family’s childhood holidays, to celebrate Christmas with his grown-up children and their partners, his new glamorous wife Kirsten who is forever dripping with diamonds, and the spikey editor of his paper the Morning Flame, Antoine. The newly-refurbished luxurious Bishopstone Manor is the perfect setting for a festive break and all Susan has to do is help Meera host.

But when a snowstorm descends over the island, and the following morning a body is found, Christmas at the Manor takes a darker turn. Can Susan get to the bottom of the mystery before the murderer strikes again…

A brand new cosy Isle of Wight mystery perfect for fans of Frances Evesham, Faith Martin and LJ Ross.

'A fascinating whodunnit to stimulate even the most demanding of amateur sleuths.' T.A. Williams

I really enjoyed getting to know Susan and visiting Bishopstone Manor on the Isle of Wight .
I’m hoping Susan and Robert progress their relationship in the next book .   

It was entertaining, full of twists and turns and I didn’t completely guess whodunnit until Susan did.  
I highly recommend this series to all my cozy loving friends and I can’t wait for book 4!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I requested and received an advanced readers copy from Boldwood Books and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.

Please join the conversation and comment below.  Have you read… If so what did you think/like

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas at the Little Paris Hotel By Rebecca Raisin

Hello my friends, Today I am reviewing the "Christmas at the Little Paris Hotel” by Rebecca Raisin. I really enjoyed, it was so refresh...