Aug 23, 2024

Death of a Gingerbread Man by Lee Hollis

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “Death of a Gingerbread Man” by Lee Hollis the 17th instalment in the Haley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery series which releases on September 24, 2024.
When Christmas comes to town in Bar Harbor, Maine, so does a killer with a real taste for revenge . . .

With the holiday season in full swing, food and cocktails columnist and restauranteur Hayley Powell has lots to check off her last-minute to-do list. Not included is the sudden arrival of her father, who hasn’t been in the picture since she believed in Santa Claus. Dwight Jordan’s presence in Bar Harbor might just be the unwanted gift that keeps on giving—especially after he becomes the top suspect in a case of yuletide murder . . .

As Hayley plans a New Year’s Eve bash while handling a hefty helping of family drama, she must lean into her closest friends to unravel a twisted mystery. Because the countdown is on to find out who killed the sore loser at the gingerbread house contest before Dwight disappears again—this time behind bars. And the more Hayley learns about the possible culprits, the more she knows it’s either crack the case ASAP or watch everything crumble like a stale cookie . . .

I love this series, the stories always catch my attention and pull me in right away.  This instalment was no different I read over a few hours.

I found the mystery was well written and paced with lots of twists and turns. It kept me guessing to the end. I can’t wait till the next instalment comes out and finding out. 

I highly recommend this series to all my cozy loving friends !


My rating 

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from Kensington Books and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas at the Little Paris Hotel By Rebecca Raisin

Hello my friends, Today I am reviewing the "Christmas at the Little Paris Hotel” by Rebecca Raisin. I really enjoyed, it was so refresh...