Jul 18, 2024

Thank You, Next by Kathryn Freeman

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing Thank You, Next by Kathryn Freeman.  What can I say other than I really enjoyed it and read in one day.  
In this game of hearts, the stakes have never been higher…

Molly Harris is used to being left. Parents, boyfriends – she’s the queen of rejection. Her latest boyfriend, gym-fanatic Duncan, dumps her to go on reality dating show The One which sets up hot singletons to date for four weeks before meeting at the altar to say, ‘I do’.

But Duncan was the one who picked Molly up and put her back together the last time her heart got broken, so, determined not to let ‘The One’ get away, she follows Duncan onto the show. If she can prove that they’re meant to be, she might just get the happily ever after of her dreams…

But on the first day of filming, another reminder of her painful history walks into Happily Ever After Towers: Ben Knight, her it’s-not-you-it’s-me heartbreaker. The one she loved before Duncan.

In four weeks’ time, who will she meet at the altar? Duncan, the first person who ever made her feel loved, or Ben, the first person who made her feel?

The setting of a reality dating show had me hooked as I do tend to watch them, think Love Island and 
Are you the One.  It had everything you could want in a story banter, self discovery, romance and a little spice…

It also kept me guessing on how things would work out, as Ben kept saying he couldn’t do marriage, and Duncan kept stringing Molly along.

I will definitely read other books by this author.
I requested and received an advance reader copy of this book from 
Harper Collins UK, One More Chapter and Netgalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death at the Dinner Party by Ellie Alexander

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Death at the Dinner Party by Ellie Alexander   the 3rd  instalment in  the  "A Secret Book...