Jul 29, 2024

A Murderous Plot by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends, 

Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" series. I enjoyed this book and look forward to book 6!

She can plot out the perfect murder mystery… But can she solve one in real life?

Just as Jen sits down to write her next murder mystery novel, a killer strikes again in the tiny town of Riddleton.

Will Jen be able to solve this murderous plot, or will the killer, and her new book, get the better of her?

This bookish cozy mystery is perfect for fans of Agatha Christie and Ellery Adams, and will leave you guessing right up until the final page.

I really enjoyed visiting Riddleton again and Ravenous Reads Bookstore.  The main cast of characters Charlie, Lacey, Eric, and I love Savannah the German shepherd and all her antics. Jen is trying to navigate having a partner in the bookstore and what that entails as well as, write 2 more books in a year along with proving  her nemesis, Detective Havermyer is not a killer.

It was entertaining, full of twists and turns and I did guess whodunnit but that did not distract from the story.  
I requested and received an advanced readers copy from Harper Collins/Avon and NetGalley.  All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.

Please join the conversation and comment below.  Have you read… If so what did you think/like

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Impractical Magic by Emily Grimoire

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing Impractical Magic by Emily Grimoire a second chance romance novel. Buy here   Perfect for reader...