Jul 4, 2024

Fake It 'til You Make It by Laura Carter

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing "Fake It 'til You Make It " by Laura Carter. 
'What a breath of fresh air this book is! A perfect, playful escape.' Samantha Tonge 

Can a fake date fix everything?

On a day Abbey thought would be the best of her life – her boyfriend is surely going to propose tonight, right? – it all falls apart: he tells her he’s met someone else. And then to make things worse, she loses her job.

In an act of reimagination, she splurges her wedding savings on renting an apartment in a building she’s always dreamed of living in and kits out her wardrobe to match.

But when her family invites her ex – a close family friend – plus a date(!!) to her parents’ vow renewal, Abbey realizes her façade won’t be enough. There’s nothing for it but to fake one more thing – a romance. And she knows exactly who to ask... her hot new neighbor...

A laugh-out-loud fake-dating rom com, with a chemistry you’ll be thinking about long after turning the last page. Perfect for fans of The Hating Game and Elena Armas

“Fake It ‘til You Make It” by Laura Carter is a delightful read that I devoured in just one day! I was thrilled to find that part of the story takes place in Banff, Alberta, Canada, close to my hometown.

This charming tale has everything: fake dating, family, friendship, and second chances. The characters are well-developed and witty, with banter that had me laughing out loud. The supporting cast, including friends, family, and even the unlikable exes, added depth and humor to the story. I loved how the author skillfully wove together all the elements, making this a must-read for anyone looking for a light-hearted, feel-good romance. I'm eager to explore more of Laura Carter's books in the future!”

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I requested and received an advance reader copy of this book from Boldwood Books and Netgalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Poison Pen Letters by Fiona Walker

Hello my cozy friends,  Today, I am reviewing The Poison Pen Letters by Fiona Walker the 2nd instalment in  the Village Detectives Cozy Myst...