May 30, 2023

Cappuccino Criminal by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing Cappuccino Criminal the12th instalment in the A Killer Coffee Mystery Series by Tonya Kappes.  I was so happy to visit Honey Springs Kentucky again, as I love this series.
Welcome to the Bean Hive Coffeehouse where the coffee and gossip are HOT!

In the quaint town of Honey Springs, the Bean Hive Coffee Shop is the heart and soul of the community, and its vivacious owner, Roxy Bloom, is always ready to serve up a steaming cup of java with a side of gossip. But when a brewing storm of real estate treachery ends with the cold-blooded murder of a local agent, Roxy finds herself in the thick of a frothy whodunit that's anything but decaffeinated.

As always a Tonya’s stories are filled with humour, wonderful characters and a mystery to solve.  I love visiting Honey Springs and the Bee Hive and this time we have a puppy named Jesse from the Pet Palace to love on.

The mystery is interesting and well plotted, I did figure it out before the reveal but that didn’t stop me from going along for the ride. 

The story moves at a steady pace, and I had a hard time putting it down thus I finished it in a few hours.  Please note you could read as a stand alone, but you will want to read them all in order.

I cant wait to take another trip to Honey Springs, Kentucky, to see what Roxy and her friends get up to in Macchiato Murder which releases September 28th, 2023.

I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading cozy mysteries.



I requested and received an advance reader copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Twinkle of Trouble by Daryl Wood Gerber

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing “ A Twinkle of Trouble ” by  Daryl Wood Gerber   the 5th instalment in “A Fairy Garden Mystery&...