May 9, 2022

Flared Stiff by Julie Anne Lindsey

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “Flared Stiff” book 5 in the Bonnie & Clyde Mysteries by Julie Anne Lindsey. I love this series! 
Cake, cocktails and… murder?

Bonnie’s embracing the big 4-0 and all it has to offer, including a celebratory night out with friends. The evening is a perfect blend of fun and fabulous, until the local love guru, Gretchen, is confronted by a client’s spouse, who’s displeased by a prediction of new romance in his wife’s future. Gretchen excuses herself to sort the situation, but in the morning, the man is dead. Stabbed with a cake knife from her True Love collection.

When Bonnie’s friends turn to her for help unwrapping the truth, she quickly moves saving Gretchen’s reputation to the top of her birthday list.

Can she make her wish for answers come true? Or will the killer give Bonnie the next slice?
I loved this latest instalment in the Bonnie & Clyde series!  I liked how Bonnie and the HANS relationship is progressing and that she will finally see his calendar photo!  

The mystery is well-written and there were several red herrings and twists to keep the reader engaged.  

I’m anxiously awaiting book 6 in the series as fun things are sure to happen but even better i cant wait for book 2 in the Thelma & Luisa series!   I’m wondering if Gretchen or her aunt will get a spin off series…

I look forward to reading all the books in the series and highly recommend to all my cozy mystery loving friends.

I voluntarily agreed to read a digital copy of this book supplied by the Author. All thoughts and opinions are my own and in no way have been influenced.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Collection of Lies by Connie Berry

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing  A Collection of Lies, book 5   in the “A Kate Hamilton Mystery” series by Connie Berry which re...