Feb 2, 2021

Frothy Foul Play by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing Frothy Foul Play the 9th instalment in the A Killer Coffee Mystery Series by Tonya Kappes. 



This go around there is a new holistic spa opening up on the island called  Bee Happy Resort owned by Chrissy Lane.  Loretta’s granddaughter Birdie comes to stay and Roxy gets roped into hiring her but she seems like a natural. With all these people in town and hearing a few comments about the writer for Healthy Women’s Magazine,  Roxy had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach but she didn’t expect someone to be murdered ...

As always a Tonya’s stories are filled with humour, wonderful characters and a mystery to solve.  I love visiting Honey Springs and the Bee Hive and looks like there will be some exciting things happening in future instalments...

The mystery is interesting and well plotted, I did not figure it out till the reveal. I loved the interaction with Roxy and Birdie, and I think she will be a good addition the the Bee Hive family. I also like the inclusion of fur-babies into the story, this time there is a rescue kitty so far unnamed. 

The story moves at a steady pace, and I had a hard time putting it down thus I finished it in a few hours.  Please note you could read as a stand alone, but you will want to read them all.

I cant wait to take another trip to Honey Springs, Kentucky, to see whats new with Roxy and her friends. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading cozy mysteries.



I requested and received an advance reader copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my own.



Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...