Dec 21, 2020

Ropes, Riddles & Robberies by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing "Ropes, Riddles & Robberies" the 15th instalment in the "Camper & Criminals “ Mystery series by Tonya Kappes. 


Solving murders come easy for Mae West and the Laundry Club Ladies. Trying to solve a cold case is proving a bit challenging.
Mae has been having memories about the house fire that killed her family, leaving her orphaned.

As a child she couldn't do much to prove the fire wasn't an accident, but as an adult and with a group of friends to help, Mae is on the case to put the clues of the past together to bring out the truth.

Their investigation heats up making this cold case come to a rolling boil!

I really enjoyed this instalment in the Camper & Criminals Cozy Mystery series. I love Mae and the small town of Normal Kentucky but this time we are in Perrysburg, Kentucky.   I am battling a sinus cold and needed an escape for few hours, so picked up Tonya’s book lol I ended up reading almost the whole night as I wanted to know what happened to Mae’s parents.

This mystery had a few suspects to choose from the Burkfields, robbers, other miners and I didn’t figure it out till just before Mae!  I did suspect who but once again there were enough red herrings to change my mind. Now I am hoping we hear more about a few of the characters in Perrysburg, like Jami, and Kenny Jolly...

Also I wondering if Bobby Ray has a daughter he doesn’t know about ...

If your looking for a fun, southern mystery then this is your book!

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...