Aug 5, 2019

A Bias for Murder by Sally Goldenbaum

A Bias for Murder A Bias for Murder by Sally Goldenbaum
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

"A Bias for Murder" by Sally Goldenbaum the 3rd installment in the "Queen Bees Quilt Shop Mystery" series. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and have read and purchased the previous books.

Oliver Harrington II was one of the most beloved members of Crestwood’s community. Despite being the picture of health at age 52, he died from a sudden heart attack, leaving behind the family mansion on a sprawling piece of property. His twin sister Adele returned to the town she despises to claim her brother’s home, intent on turning it into a B&B. And she’s hired Po Paltrow and the Crestwood Quilters to craft quilts for the guest rooms.

But Adele is not the only one interested in the future of the Harrington estate. A developer wants to put multiple houses on the land. The townsfolk just want their neighborhood to retain its small-town charm and not become a tourist trap. But when an autopsy reveals that Oliver was actually poisoned, suspicion falls on his sister. Po doesn’t believe Adele is guilty, leaving her determined to discover who else harbored deadly designs on the Harrington home . . .

Previously titled Murder on a Starry Night

The mystery is interesting and I loved the characters which are well developed. The Queen Bees are a mixed group of eight women of different ages and lives who gather together at a local quilt shop to work on quilting projects.

The plot and story were good and seemed to flow at a good pace. There are just enough twists and turns, to keep you guessing and second-guessing on whodunnit.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from Lyrical Underground and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...