Aug 28, 2019

Assailants, Asphalt & Alibis: A Camper & Criminals Cozy Mystery Series Book 8

Hello my cozy friends,

Whenever I need a pick me up, or a little escape from the daily grind of life, I love grabbing one of Tonya's books. Her books are always guaranteed to put a smile on my face.

"Assailants, Asphalt & Alibis" is the eighth installment in the "Camper & Criminals" mystery series . I was super happy to return to “Normal, Kentucky” and Happy Trails campground. Every time I read one of these books it makes me want to visit Kentucky and the Daniel Boone National Park. Now we add in the true John Swift Legend and I knew we were in for a good time!

Assailants, Asphalt & Alibis: A Camper & Criminals Cozy Mystery Series Book 8
by Tonya Kappes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Telling stories around a campfire at Happy Trails Campground is very entertaining to The Laundry Club women until one of the story teller's tall tale about murder and alibis comes true, leaving the story teller MURDERED!

Once again, Mae and the Laundry Club ladies find themselves doing things they never thought they'd do while trying to get clues to who or why someone murdered the tourist. Mae discovers an unheeded warning that will bring the tall tale to life if she can't end the story for good before the killer strikes again.

Its full of personality, humour, non-stop action, and plot twists which keeps you interested till the very end. I thought I had identified the killer early in the book but as I read on there were some red herrings and just when thought I had it all figured out, I had a surprise!

I cant wait for the ninth installment in this series, I highly recommend this to cozy lovers.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...